Thursday, January 6, 2011

What this is, really.

First off, I have to tell you: Don't take the title too seriously. I'm not incredibly self-depricating, I'm not THAT young, and I'm not actually a natural blonde. But the title brought you here, didn't it? Exactly.

And, let's face it. If I called it, "Young, Blonde, and Incredibly Intelligent," you'd probably think this was a blog about some freaky child genius or science or something.

What it is, is this: it's an honest look at a 20-something-year-old-woman, old enough to laugh with the best of 'em at her younger self, but not quite old enough to have it all figured out. It's for grandparents to gasp at, parents to smirk at, and college students to relate to. It's a little of this and a little of that - perspectives on careers, cooking, men, music, cocktails, fashion, bargain-hunting, and gym-loathing. In short, it's an outlet - for me and for you. I hope you laugh, I hope you enjoy and, mainly, I hope you learn from some of my ridiculous mistakes, so you don't always have to learn from your own.




No comments:

Post a Comment